Job Placement FAQ
Answers to the most commonly asked questions about job placement for dental professionals.
How do I hear about openings?
Will I still hear about Jobs if I don’t use email or don’t have texting on my phone?
How much do I get paid?
Is your fee coming out of my pay?
When do I get paid?
How often can I work?
Is there a fee that I have to pay?
Can I quit my job and work for you full time?
If I find a full time job can I still work for you on my days off?
Still have questions? Ask them righ below.
ONE COMPANY, UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES
Let us be your business partner.
Dental Dynamic exclusively services dental practices nationwide. As a business partner, we offer full service and referral based staffing solutions, human resource services and more.
We're your dental career advocate partner.
SEEKING A DENTAL JOB OR TRYING TO FILL DENTAL POSITION?
CLICK OR CALL 440-481-3131
We place dental professionals:
- Dentists and Associates
- Dental Assistants
- Orthodontic and Oral Surgeon Assistants
- Treatment Planners
- Office Managers and Front Office Staff
- Bookkeepers and Medical Billers
- Laboratory and Sterilization Technicians
Full service staffing solutions:
- Temporary and permanent placement
- Short and long term leave
- Vacation, Jury Duty or staff training
- Fill gaps while your office is searching for permanent
- Maintain patient care and profit during challenging periods
- Practice expansion
- Working interviews
Temporary and Permanent Staffing Services for Dental Practices
6405 York Road
Cleveland, Ohio 44130
(440) 481-3131 ext.0