Currently looking for Dental Assistants to fill multiple opportunities in the Pittsburgh, PA area. Interested candidates should have experience in a high paced dental office/clinic and a passion for Dental.
Responsibilities of the Dental Assistant
- Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures.
- Setup and breakdown operatory post treatment.
- Take dental radiographs (x-rays)
- Prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment.
- Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures.
- Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health.
- Perform various office tasks as necessary.
Requirements of the Dental Assistant
- MUST HAVE DENTAL EXPERIENCE
If interested in this great opportunity, please call 440-481-3131 for more information.